Engaged to Learn
Collaborative learning propels shared ideas and problem solving.
Equipped to Achieve
Efficacy plays an important role in being equipped with the mindset to acheive.
Empowered to Succeed
Students take ownership of their learning.
Red Devil Trades includes hands-on experiences for students to work on automobiles and obtain ASE certification.
Engaged to Learn * Equipped to Achieve * Empowered to Succeed
Tri-Creek School Corporation commits to engage all in relevant learning experiences, equip them with meaningful knowledge and skills, and empower them with the confidence to thrive.
High Achievement * Growth * Equity * Pride * Well-Rounded Experiences
The Tri-Creek School Corporation of students, staff, and community endeavors to be a recognized leader for high achievement and exceptional growth. Innovative and equitable approaches build upon strong community pride and provide all students with well-rounded educational experiences to prepare for future successes.
GUIDING PRINCIPLE 1 of 4
Safe, Positive Environment
Promotes Productive Relationships, Engagement, and Achievements
GUIDING PRINCIPLE 2 of 4
Requires Investment and Ownership by All
GUIDING PRINCIPLE 3 of 4
Builds Capacity and Growth for All
GUIDING PRINCIPLE 4 of 4
Focus on Solutions
Overcomes Challenges Through Critical and Creative Thinking
Stay up to date with school events, news, school staff contact info and much more.
I want to...
- Log in to Doculivery Portal (Pay Stubs)
- Log in to Skyward Financial (Support Absence System)
- Log in to Skyward Student and Family Access
- Log in to my district email account
- Submit an absence via AESOP
- Submit a maintenance/custodial request
- Submit a technology support request
- Submit a facility use request
- Submit a transportation request
- Anonymously report a student safety concern
- View issues of the District Newsletter
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.