The Annual Performance Report (APR) is a required publication that includes academic and performance data for all Indiana school corporations. Pursuant to Indiana Code 20-20-8-3 every Indiana school corporation must publish its APR in the local newspaper between March 15 and March 31 of each year.
- Annual Performance Report
- Central Office Staff Directory
- Contact Us
- District Data (IDOE INview) (opens in new window)
- Emergency Procedures
- Open Enrollment
- Registration Information
- Preparing and Investing in the Future of Tri-Creek Schools
- Return To Learn
- Student/Parent Handbook and Information
- Title IX
- Tri-Creek Education Foundation (TCEF) (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.