Chartwells Logo


Tri-Creek School Corporation is proud to partner with Chartwells for our Food and Nutrition Services.

Chartwells has been a leader in child nutrition services for many years. It is the philosophy of Chartwells to promote the National School Lunch Program by providing appealing and nutritionally sound meals.

For more information or questions regarding Food and Nutrition Services please contact Julie Boyer, Food Service Director, at or 219-750-1320.

USDA Summer Meal Site Finder logo

Nutritious free meals are available for children and teens 18 and younger at many locations throughout the nation throughout the summer while school is out of session. Click this link to find a site near you.



Non-Discrimination Policy

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a complainant should complete a Form AD 3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (PDF, 293 KB), which can be obtained online, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 (PDF, 293 KB) form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:


U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

Fax:  (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

Email: for inquiries related to discrimination complaints based on issues with USDA programs, access, or equal opportunity.

For all SNAP-related eligibility questions/forms, please contact SNAP Eligibility or local SNAP office - FNS State Directory.

USDA is an equal opportunity provider.