Upon enrollment in the Tri-Creek School Corporation, the student's parent/guardian must provide proof the student has been immunized or that a current religious or medical objection is on file. The parent/guardian must provide complete immunization records prior to the beginning of the school year. This is in accordance with Indiana State Code IC 20-34-4-5.
- ISDH Immunization Requirements for 2022-2023 School Year
- If you have a religious objection to your student receiving state-required immunizations or your student is unable to receive a vaccine due to a medical condition, please complete an Immunization Exemption Form.
- Please note that a medical exemption must be accompanied by a physician's written statement or a physician's completion of the Indiana State Department of Health Vaccine Medical Exemption Form
- Religious and Medical Exemptions must be filed annually.
- Meningococcal Disease and HPV Information
- According to Indiana code, school corporations must ensure that information concerning meningococcal disease (IC 20-30-5-18) and HPV (IC 20-34-4-3) is made available to our families. Below are informational documents from the Indiana State Department of Health regarding these health concerns. For more information or specific questions please contact your child's school nurse.
- ISDH HPV Education Letter - What vaccines does my child need? (PDF)
- ISDH Quick Facts - Meningococcal Disease (PDF)